Pokeball Z Pokeball Z

Lol that was wicked funny

BIZARRE ADVENTURE TIME BIZARRE ADVENTURE TIME

Great animation, I loved what you did here. As far as fan art goes this was really awesome. I think Pendleton Ward would be proud.

Monster Dog Monster Dog

Absolutely perfect, take note everyone this is what Newgrounds and the Internet needs, a breathe of fresh air, a new style, a new artist. Marmota Studio I shall look for more animations from you and I added you to my favorites ! :D This got Daily 2nd Place although I think it deserves daily feauture! Back to the animation. I really loved the colors you chose, and the risky way you drew the dog (that is to say, differently) And those risks, not doing what everyone else is doing, combined with the fact that it is a funny, heartfelt and loveable short, makes this an A+ in my book.

Deeper Sleep Deeper Sleep

Fantastic game. The depth that this game gets to s just unbelievable. One of the best flash games I have ever played!

Fractured Fractured

Bravo! A brilliant concept, honestly. I also think the theme is a little depressing, but hey! A mother`s love is one of the most important things in the world so I can see why the story may be a little heavy handed, but maybe you stepped a little too far over the line of emotional and reached depressing. BUT if you have a strong heart you will love this game, it`s a wonderful example of how games SHOULD be. Games that push the envelope, games that are something you have never seen before. 4 and a half stars.

GroZZleR responds:

Hopefully it's not too depressing. I'm glad you still found some joy in it. Thank you for playing.

Simple Love Simple Love

Yeah this game is actually pretty terrible, I was like yay a new indie game and I was so utterly disappointing. It`s like the creator did not even try. If be did, good try, but better luck next time.

Mute City [Box-Killa] Mute City [Box-Killa]

Really cool!

Love how it picks up speed and tempo, I could jam to this all day XD

Box-Killa responds:

I dont think the tempo changes lol, unless you mean like half note quater not sorta thing

Heaven`s Judge Heaven`s Judge

WOW!

Such a simple idea but the done in such a beautiful way,
this is amazing I wish I could look at it forever.